Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Traditional Chinese Painting on exhibited by Huang Ye Cun

Traditional Chinese Painting and its relevant fine art hand-made products are indeed one of the cultural heritages that for those who love Chinese elements should never ignore, especially for those outstanding copies drawn by talented giants historically. Recently I found that I start crazy about this Chinese traditional art pieces and I plan to visit this traditional art gallery periodically from now on. I will certainly post my thoughts and share my feel to the blog here after every visit that I have made, perhaps it gonna be the best way to gather people with the same hobby and interest. And please please do comment sometime if there is anything out there in your mind!

Fall in love with this traditional art pieces maybe a destiny that It will somehow come to my life, perhaps at the age of our young, it is a bit unbelievable that people in their early 20s willing to take part into this over-thousand-year-history Chinese painting story. I wish that someday in the future I was able to run a Chinese painting exhibition, and I plan to search for creative copies and spent the rest of my life in collecting them, the funny thing is I found life is good with goal, same important with the one you love who you plan to spent the rest of life to care for. LOL

For the late coming posts, I will try to share my thoughts in dealing with Chinese painting, such as picking the right one to collect, choosing the right way to mount it, or maybe take the best one to build up better home décor, etc. In a word, in this blog section, we learn Traditional Fine Art stuffs all together to make our life differentiated from others. Keep updated!!

Let’s back to the right topic, last Sunday I went to one of the most famous Guan Shanyue Art Museum in the city of Shenzhen (gsyart.com), in which some local famous artists exhibit their artwork periodically, and it is free of charge for visiting. Paintings on show are mostly created years ago, and I have snapshot some of this painting that I think it ranged outstanding quality and worth to visit for your reference

This painting is at least more than 5 meters at length and I do believe artist spent plenty of work on it. Will this be the type you like to decorate your house??


Unfortunately paintings out there this time are mostly relevant to landscape theme which was common used to draw a painting formerly.

This is the resume of artist and for those who are able to read Chinese could be meaningful.

Here we go now, this is the painting for the whole exhibition I like the most and it comes to a set that describe four season of the nature, it may not that good by watching through photograph, but it do look good if you are there right in front of this painting honestly.


I like this painting too as it won’t be easy to draw freehand in this way given that all elements inside are well constructed, it is first of its kind creation where artist must standing on top of the mountain and overlook the river for the best picture, how great!!


It is a short visit to the art museum and three of us are nearly get cold in the occasional drizzles, well more updates will be posted shortly and I wish to contribute more for this Chinese painting community, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment